Hello it's me!

Hello people!

Welcome to my blog.

First, I wanna ask to you. Does anyone know me? Did we ever met before? What do you think about me?

For a good start, let me introduce myself first to those who haven't know me. "Tak kenal maka tak sayang". Isn't it?

Ok let's start!

My name is Tunjung Tri Fadillah. People usually call me Tunjung or Dilla. Yasss.. you can choose from those two nicknames.

Yes, I'm the third children. Even, you can guess from my name. I have one sister and two brothers. My older brother and sister have finished their study and my younger brother is still in junior high grade. How 'bout me? Now I'm a senior high student in 10th grade. And yeah, it's already 6 months running. Alhamdulillah

FYI, I like poem! I like to write and read a poem. Maybe, next time, on another post, let me share my 'poem collection' to you guys. Hehe

So, that's my first introduction which I shared to impressed you. Hehe

See ya!😉

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Other Words To Say " Thank You"